Starting at $100
- Thorough Hand Wash
- Bug, tar, and mild sap removed from front bumper, rearview mirrors, windshield, lower panels
- Rims and tires are cleaned and dressed
- Wipe and degrease all door jambs
- Chamois Dried to eliminate streaks and waters spots
- Carnauba Wax Applied for a Showroom Shine (Protects for 3-4 months)
- Thorough wipe down of the Dashboard and Center Console (T-Zone), Doors, Seats and Steps are wiped down.
- Cracks between seats are blown out with an air gun, complete interior vacuum, floor mats ONLY are shampooed and interior windows are cleaned.
New Car Convenience Package
Starting at $175
- Complete interior vacuum including all cracks and crevices.
- All plastic/vinyl/leather surfaces, dials, and doors are cleaned and treated for UV protection, to prevent cracking, and increase longevity.
- Hood, trunk, and door jambs are wiped and degreased to remove water and dirt.
- Carpets, mats, and seats are treated with a cloth shield fabric protection to repel future stains and marks. All windows and mirrors will be cleaned.
- The exterior will receive a thorough hand wash, mild bug, tar, and sap removal from front bumper, windshield, side mirrors, and lower panels.
- Your vehicle will then be chamois dried to eliminate streaks and water spots.
- Next, your rims and tires will be cleaned to remove brake dust and wheel wells and tires will be cleaned and dressed.
- An Aquapel treatment will be applied to your windshield to act as a repellent for better visibility.
- Lastly,the polishing step is used to eliminate light scratches and oxidation through buffing to recover the original brilliance of your vehicle’s paint and two coats of sealant are applied to protect your vehicle for up to one year and lock in the showroom shine.
Starting at $200
- Thorough Exterior Hand Wash and Dry
- Moderate Bug and Tar Removal
- Clay Bar
- 3M Polish to remove “Light Scratches”
- Carnuaba Wax
- Streak-free windows
- Clean and Polish Wheels
- Apply Premium Wheel Dressing
- Apply Wheel Well Dressing
- Shampoo, Steam Clean, and Deodorize Carpet, Floor Mats, Seats, Trunk, and Headliner
- Clean and Dress Leather
- Clean and Dry Door Jambs
- Condition Weather Stripping
- Clean and Dress Doors, Dash, and Center Console
- Blow out all cracks and crevices with an air gun
Jet Setter Detail
Starting at $350
- Exterior delicately hand washed with PH Balanced soap (including door, trunk, hood and gas tank jambs)
- Wheels fully cleaned to remove brake dust and road grime
- Wheel Wells sprayed with degreaser, scrubbed and sprayed with high pressure water
- Engine is degreased and dressed with premium dressing
- Surface Contaminants are removed with Detailing Clay (Rail Dust, Tar, Bugs, etc.)
- Ozone Fresh air neutralizer treatment administered if needed
- Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System is used to create a swirl-free, glass-like finish.
- Synthetic Wax is applied to the paint’s surface
- Aquapel applied to Exterior Windows
- Exterior cracks and crevices are blown dry with high pressure air
- Wheels are polished and waxed
- Wheel Wells Dressed with Premium Dressing
- All accents are polished with material-specific glaze
- Vacuuming Interior
- Blow out all cracks and crevices with high pressure air
- All surfaces will be cleaned and conditioned including:
- Seats, doors, dashboard, center console, glovebox, trunk, cargo area, headliner, all vinyls, plastics, and leather surfaces.
- Carpets are shampooed, steam cleaned, and deodorized.
- 3M scotch guard applied to fabric surfaces and Meguiars conditioner applied to leather and vinyl surfaces.
- Ozone Fresh air neutralizer treatment administered.
- Ammonia-free glass cleaner for windows.
- Q-Tip Inspection finalizes the process.