- Your vehicle will receive a thorough hand wash with a microfiber mitt and removal of bugs, tar, and mild sap from the front bumper, rearview mirrors, windshield, and lower panel.
- The rims and tires are cleaned of brake dust and wheels and wheel wells are wiped down and the shine is restored.
- A chamois is used to dry the vehicle to eliminate streaks and water spots.
- Door jambs of the trunk, hood, and doors are wiped and degreased.
- All exterior rubber seals are protected and conditioned to reduce future drying and cracking.
3 Step Process
Starting Price $150
Step One: A clay bar removes all contaminants and grime to create a smooth feel and glass-like finish.
Step Two: Paint is polished to its original brilliance by removing light scratches and minor oxidation.
Step Three: Carnauba wax is applied to protect the mirror-like finish of the showroom shine for 3 to 4 months. Upgrade available for 9 to 12 month, Polymer Sealant protection.
Starting Price $200 plus $50/hour
Paint Restoration starts with the 3-step process then followed by scratch removal through heavy compounding using a wool or waffle pad, high-speed buffing, and heat to mend scratches. A visual inspection is required prior to appointment.